Software
Houzz Logo Print
koodomob

Paint Color

14 years ago
Does anyone know what Benjamin Moore paint color might be a match to the wall color shown here?
Various Work · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    I love this color, however I am so exhausted trying to find the right grey..Is his a grey color that does not turn , blue, beige, taupe, green or purple undertones? I so need some paint advice.. I have obtained at least 10 samples... please help!!!
    frustrated grey mood!
  • 14 years ago
    The benjamin color we have in our home looks just like the color in the picture and it is called "Ashley Gray". I wanted a true gray and it turned out beautiful! Good luck with your project
  • 14 years ago
    Can anyone tell me what the flooring in this kitchen is (manufacturer, type of wood and stain color)? Is it a red oak by Mirage by chance? If so, what stain color?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It is a red oak species floor, but we matched the existing hardwoods in the house (this kitchen was a renovation). We o not have record of this exact stain color. If you want a nice strain color to try: Minwax English chestnut stain.
  • 14 years ago
    I have a similar color in my family room. It's not Benjamin Moore though. It's Pratt & Lambert "Williamsburg" collection. The color is "Purdie House Slate Grey". It's grey with slight green undertones....very, very pretty and striking against the white or off-white trim. I'd say it's a very close match to the paint color in this picture.
  • 14 years ago
    I have used Benjamin Moore's "Iron Mountain". It looks exactly like this picture.
    Iron Mountain is a true charcoal but definitely has a green undertone. It really depends on the light in your own room as to the finished look. Always good to try the five dollar sample before purchasing the 60 dollar gallon.
  • 13 years ago
    I would like to use this Ashley Grey also. Can anyone recommend a good true beige to use in another room that would be straight across from this one?