Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_8076

Do these stools also come in a taller size? I need 34"-36" high

I have a tall breakfast bar and am having a difficult time locating taller barstools that are interesting as well as sturdy.
Haussmann® Wood Double Twist Stool Table 12 in SQ x 23 in H Oak Oil · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The tallest that we stock in USA is 14 inches square x 30 inches high. We can make a custom order but it would take 120+ days due to the process.
  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    If custom order is price the same? I need 34"-36" also.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    No the price would be slightly higher as we need to cut wood just to make it. The minimum is 10 units and we could only give a price once we know which design