Software
Houzz Logo Print
manolla

Coffee table

11 years ago
Where did you get it?
My Houzz: Gagnon Residence · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 11 years ago
    Gabby home
  • 11 years ago
    I purchased this coffee table after seeing it on Houzz earlier this year. It adds an unexpected touch to the living room. It was surprisingly affordable.
  • 11 years ago
    @susanbp, where did you purchase it? Gabby Home or somewhere else? Thanks!
  • 11 years ago
    I researched on the internet and found a store here in Fort Worth that carried Gabby Home furniture. They did not have it at the store but they ordered one for me. Later, I remember thinking it would have been less expensive from Gabby Home.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    That is such a chic coffee table. Love it!

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21