Software
Houzz Logo Print
hsmyth68

Can you please share the mfg of the light fixture?

11 years ago
Wimbledon Hill Park, London · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 11 years ago

    Am interested in purchasing this light fixture. Could you please tell me where I could inquire. Thank you for your help!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'm interested in the light fixture, where can I find/buy it?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    If you couldn't find this specific style, and you are looking for unique lighting designs, we invite you to visit our website https://www.GalileeLighting.com

    In Galilee lighting we make beautiful lighting made of fused glass. Each style is available in different sizes, in any length and color.

    We advise our customers about the right size of chandelier for each space.

    If you would like to receive our catalog by email, contact Sales@GalileeLighting.com

    We deliver worldwide.

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    We are capable of making this chandelier. Contact me if you interested.
Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations