Software
Houzz Logo Print
azitahekmati

what colour is on the ceiling and the book shelves?

11 years ago
Lake Norman The Point · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    We only did the cabinetry in this house so I can only tell you the color that is on the cabinets. We custom mix all our stains and paints here at Walker Woodworking. The name of the paint is Designer White with a Toasted Wheat Glaze. The beadboard is made out of walnut. Hope this helps. The ceiling looks like a designer white too but I'm not for sure.
  • 10 years ago

    What is the company for the chandelier shown?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    We only did the cabinetry in this house. I'm not sure what company they bought the chandelier from. I'm sure if you took this picture to your nearest light store they might be able to help you find a close match to this one in the picture. Best of luck!

  • 10 years ago

    Ok Thank you very much!