Software
Houzz Logo Print
bobgrant57

Do you work with Rogue Athletics?

11 years ago
Do you work with Rogue Athletics? Been planing to feel my work out room with their gear, like your style.
Lakefront Modern · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi there! The clients supplied all of their own gym equipment, so I am not sure what brand it is. Thanks!
  • 11 years ago
    Great, thanks for the quick response.
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Hey James - I know you may not see this, but I am familiar with Rogue Equipment. Those appear to be some of the rigs they sell. They also now have rigs that you can fold in (so they don't take up so much space). It looks like that bench is a Rogue bench...which they may have bout one of Rogue's gym packages.

  • 9 years ago

    That's all ROGUE® rig, bench, matador, and dynamax medball. Concept2 Rowers and most likely ROGUE® bars and gun-rack.