I love the wood above the door
11 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN DESIGNHome Above the Range: Smart Uses for Cooktop Space
With pot fillers, shelves, racks and more, you can get the most function out of the space above your kitchen range
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGDream Spaces: 12 Decks That Rise Above It All
Tucked into upper levels, these inspiring outdoor spaces provide more privacy and relaxation above the fray
Full Story
WINDOW TREATMENTSHow to Cover Windows Above a Radiator
Explore the window treatments — and window treatment combinations — that can work in this space
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Open-Concept Living Above a Salon
A staircase commute to work gives a Canadian hairstylist more time to enjoy her bright and open downtown apartment
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Serenity and Harmony Above Manhattan
City chaos stays well outside this soothing apartment, designed to be luxurious but low maintenance for a family with twin boys
Full Story
CEILINGSThe Space Above: Beautiful Barrel-Vaulted Ceilings
Create Spaciousness and Intimacy With a Ceiling Shaped Like the Sky
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story

DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story

Sennikoff Architects, Inc.