Can I also use a box spring with this bed?
11 years ago
Related Stories

SPRING GARDENINGInspiring Raised Beds for Fall and Spring Planting
Make Your Next Vegetable Garden Even Better with Beautiful Boxes and Paths
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES7 Ecofriendly Gardening Ideas That Also Cut Chore Time
Spend less time weeding, less money watering and more moments just sitting back and enjoying your healthy garden
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESLet Lilac Love Flower This Spring
Whatever you bestow or receive for Mother's Day, lilacs can be an unmatched gift in the garden in May
Full Story
BEDROOMSPlatform Beds for Every Style
Buh-bye box spring: New mattresses and frames make platform beds work for all
Full Story

appt