Software
Houzz Logo Print
brittk70

Heathered Moss?

11 years ago
We live in Severna Park Md and are thinking of siding our home in a combo of Hardie Planks and shingles - Heathered Moss color. What are the chances you would be willing able to give the address so that we can drive by to see what a whole house looks like? We have the samples but I don't have the best eye for color. Weird question maybe...
If it's a possibility let me know and I will call or PM you for the info.
Thanks!
Britt
Annapolis Sunroom and Exterior Remodel · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Britt - this house is in Cape St Claire (1178 Bayview Vista, Annapolis 21409) and is Heathered Moss 8" cedar mill plank with Sailcloth shingles on the gables and the other house in Admiral Heights is Evening Blue 8" plank. Both are popular colors. I would be glad to meet with you and show you these houses and go over any questions you have about Hardie. I can also provide a free estimate for your house. Hardie is a great investment and we install a lot of it in this area. Thanks for contacting us. Ryan Schmidt
  • 11 years ago
    I like the heathered moss very much. What is your roof color? We are looking at architectural shingles but can't decide what would be a good match for the heathered moss.Thanks.