Software
Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

Which one of these awesome basketball courts gets your vote?

14 years ago
These photos are of some of the most popular home basketball courts by Houzz professionals all over the country. Which one gets your vote as the top spot for some at-home one on one?

VOTE and tell us what you love about it!

Comments (16)

  • 14 years ago
    This seems the most practical. Especially like the padding on the wall behind the hoop. It is a safety feature that adds a design element to the court.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    My favorite is Telluride, except as a bball mom, my first thought is that there are no bumpers on the wall in back of the net, and I know first hand how necessary they are. Great design though, and a full court with a high enough ceiling. I'm reserving vote for my son -- will chime in with his fave.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Telluride is the most attractive although maybe not the most practical - but I voted on looks because the typical court doesn't excite me. I love the idea of the hardwood floor in a herringbone design and the barnboard type detailing on the walls.
  • 14 years ago
    Telluride! I'm a sucker for rustic, plus if you're out for the season due to an injury it would be a great open concept media room!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The Stafford court seems a little less massive and inclusive to the rest of the house, though I'm not sure that's a good thing. Not sure I would want a basketball court in my house.
  • 14 years ago
    I was kind of torn between bethesda and telluride but I chose telluride because it's most practical for basketball, no worries of breaking anything, tons of space, ample room beneath hoops, and I love all the huge windows. The climbing wall in bethesda almost got me, but the hoops right up against the wall aren't as practical. Overall it's definitely telluride all the way.
  • 14 years ago
    The Telluride court is gorgeous.
  • 14 years ago
    I agree with sarah...we put in a court on our driveway in montana....stained the concrete a dark bronze/gray to attract the sun. Our kids, dogs and neighbors all have wonderful outside time year round....it is an especially fun diversion on a sunny wintry day.
  • 14 years ago
    love the Chicago ones looks soft and not to busy lots of thinking can go on in this space while shooting hoops at same time.. Winding down after a hard day, nice place to chill. love the Iowa one as well but think that mural with freak people out behind the hoop. I think I would have been best on another wall. Love the mural though.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The Telluride court has our vote. Love the look of reclaimed wood on the walls!
  • 14 years ago
    I was watching the conference finals last night and wondering how many of those guys have home courts like these. I bet quite a few, actually!
  • 14 years ago
    Herringbone pattern is one of the most beautiful,classic and delightful pattern wood floors available. We manufacture hundreds of different styles for even more striking results.
  • 14 years ago
    I love the look of the Telluride the most (along with its full-courtness), but the Chicago Court was really the best combination of looks, integration with the house, and playability.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I went with Telluride.... in addtion to all the earlier great comments I could see it functioning as a great party space. Great for children's parties or a big charity event.
    They all look great but this one feels like it could justify the cost with dual purpose entertaining.
  • 14 years ago
    The only court that really has room to ball is Telluride, but you'd need to bounce the ball on that floor to make sure that it is a good surface for dribbling.