I love the light fixture. Where could I purchase it?
14 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: If I Could Have a Dorm Room Do-Over
One interior decorator reimagines the drab dorm room into a stylish, fun space to study and sleep
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEIf You Could Talk to Your House, What Would You Say?
‘Pull yourself together’ or ‘thank you for transforming my life’? Notes to homes around the country hit us where we live
Full Story
EXTERIORSWhere Front Yards Collide: Property Lines in Pictures
Some could be twins; others channel the Odd Couple. You may never look at property boundaries the same way again
Full Story
MODERN HOMESHouzz Tour: ’50s Ranch Redo Could Be a Keeper
An experienced house flipper puts his creative talents to work on an L.A. remodel designed for his own family
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easier
Full Story
WINDOWSSmall Skylights Add Comfort and Light Where You Need It
Consider this minor home improvement in rooms that don’t get enough natural daylight
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH


Lighting Reimagined
fmlyof4Original Author