Software
Houzz Logo Print
cjk98

Wine fridge depth

11 years ago
Is the undercounter bev fridge (and fridge too I guess) recessed farther beyond back splash wall? Looks like less than 24". I want to create a bev center where have 18"-21" deep only and searching for reduced depth appliance, but thinking this isn't one? Thanks and looks beautiful.
Kirkland Residence Kitchen · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Excellent Question, and thanks for the compliment. Everything you see in this photo is 24" deep. The countertop does look shallower than that in the photo, but it's only because of the shortening effect of the wide angle camera lens. I'm aware that shallower bev coolers are available, but you will have fewer brand choices. A quick call to your local appliance rep will probably save you a few hours of cyber-shopping for specialty stuff like this.

    Good luck with your project!
Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio