Software
Houzz Logo Print
kathy_eggler

love this..where is answer to square ft? Price to build in TN?

11 years ago
serious. want to build in McEwen, TN
Traditional Exterior · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately it will be very hard for them to answer your question. They are in Plymouth Massachusetts which presumably has very different construction costs to where you are, plus there are many variables. Access? Are utilities in place? Distance from city center? You will probably have a better bet finding a couple design build contractors in your area that can give you a better idea on construction costs. Depending on your local regulations you may be required to have an architect draw up plans.
  • 11 years ago

    It would be REALLY GREAT if you could show the interior! I love this house design, very non-tiny home look. Did I miss the architect's name somewhere, I would very much like to contact them about the design, and possibly designing for me or buying blueprints to build my home in CA?? Would be very interested in other small house designs they might have! Thank you for your help in this matter. I'm a subscriber too :)