Software
Houzz Logo Print
judlawson

what is the counter top used in this kitchen?

11 years ago
DCS White Kitchens are as Timeless as a Little Black Dress · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hello!! Honestly I can't remember the exact name although I do remember picking it with the client. (Usually out clients choose their own counters) however in this case the dilemma was that the client desired the look of Calcutta marble which truly is very porous and brittle. Not a great application for kitchens despite what is depicted in many magazines. This particular stone is actually a very white granite. You'll have to search around as all stone yards carry different things at different times. If the name comes back to me I'll be sure to tell you
Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio