Software
Houzz Logo Print
homenow

Price of appliances.

11 years ago
Yes, I would like see a price range on appliances highlighted.
Wolf 48-Inch Gas Range With Charbroiler and Griddle · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a store or vendor. Follow that link for further information and pricing.
  • 11 years ago
    This seems to have broken link.
  • 11 years ago
    We bought this same oven about 2 years ago and chose the griddle instead of the grill. I absolutely love this stove but it is pricey. I believe we paid somewhere around 12 to $13,000.00. I love to cook and bake and it was worth every penny. Looked at Thermador and Viking and they don't compare to the Wolf. Can't say enough about this stove.
  • 11 years ago
    Look so comfortable
  • 11 years ago
    Wolf and other high end manufacturers don't allow retailers to advertise prices. You have to contact the dealer to get the price.
  • 11 years ago
    Thermador makes 36" (pretty sure) also wall ovens.CAsey has checked appliances.
  • 11 years ago

    @mpcat49 I saw them someplace on the web for around $8K but check with a local dealer.