Software
Houzz Logo Print
kenrcon

Findley Meyers cabinet contact information

11 years ago
Yes, I have purchased quite a few cabinets from cabinets to go. I never did receive the soft close for the doors as I was told. Cabinets to go does not offer service after the sale as I have tried. I looking to contact the cabinet maker directly in order to find the soft close for my doors.
Thank you
Findley & Myers Palm Beach Dark Chocolate Kitchen Cabinets · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi there,

    We're so sorry to hear about your experience with us after purchasing our cabinets. If you don't mind, please email info@cabinetstogo.com with the store location you visited and contact information so we can get in touch and assist!

    Thank you,
    Cabinets To Go
  • 10 years ago

    I have installed cabinets from cabinets to go. I have discovered a defect in the draw guides, they have a tendency to shift. That makes the draw to close crooked and jam . Draw has to be removed guides reset and draw will work until guides shift again. No one seems to know how to fix this malfunction

  • 10 years ago

    Help I am having this problem with the drawers now and no one knows how to fix


  • 10 years ago

    I purchased the Findley & Meyers SoHo kitchen last year and wanted to add an additional cabinet this year. The Cabinets To Go website still features this style and makes it available to purchase directly from their site. Additionally, the local store manager told me this style was still available. I received a completely different product. Everything about this "new design" is cheaper! Scale, weight and overall quality. It's shocking that this company can advertise one product and ship something completely different that is in no way comparable to the advertised item. Their customer service is nonexistent. Buyer beware!

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio