Software
Houzz Logo Print
debperl

Did you use a concrete stain or paint on your foundation? I am intersted to know what product & color. Thanks!

14 years ago
north portland mid century - exterior · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    I used Benjamin Moore Aura paint in Masada #AF-220.
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks for the fast reply. My house is similar. I love your creativity with these colors!
  • 13 years ago
    Have you had any issues with the paint not wearing well in the yr or so since it was done?
    what type of paint works for painting brick and what prep work was done?
  • 13 years ago
    What is the exterior color of the house? Thank you again.
  • 12 years ago
    Was the bottom half brick ?if so did you just paint it or did you apply concrete over the bricks then paint