Software
Houzz Logo Print
barbara_o

....Is there any possibility...????

14 years ago
There is a face on the top of your picture. Just above the upper bed...
Did you know that this face was there??? Is there any possibility that this face may not be yours? O_O
Lake Forest - built-in-bed · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I just found another picture of this room and it looks like the face is in it also. I'll add it to the site. I did NOT edit this in, but maybe there was something painted in or it's a refelction or something.... I have no idea. When I zoom in on the original pics, none of them look like they'd been photoshopped. So, I am inquiring with the homeowners and my partner to get an answer. So strange...... I know I didn't put it there! :-()
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Here's another pic from different angle.
  • 14 years ago
    Interesting! Wonder what that is!
  • 13 years ago
    My guess is a light reflecting on the wood or interesting knots in the wood, itself.
  • 11 years ago
    Scary!
  • 11 years ago
    I was just about to ask if anyone had noticed this, then saw the comments,