Software
Houzz Logo Print
torb1234

What were the dimensions of this kitchen before the cabinets were installed? I have a small kitchen and love y

14 years ago
Winchester · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 14 years ago
    Send us your kitchen floor plan and style you like etc
  • 14 years ago
    Just so we're on the same page: I did not design the kitchen you like. The kitchen designer did not respond to your query. I am not a kitchen designer. I'm a Houzzer who is interested in responding to dilemmas.
    You have 8 x 8 space + sink under window + half refrigerator, no stove. At some point the 11' single wall kitchen will lead into this space. A floor plan might be helpful. This space will become an absolutely charming L-shaped, butler's pantry, off the family room. Keep in same style cabinets & decor as kitchen. Here are a few Butler's Pantry ideas.
    Aston Road Butler's Pantry · More Info

    Wet Bar · More Info
    Tyrol Hills Residence · More Info
  • PRO
  • 13 years ago
    What is the length X width measurement...wall to wall before cabs were added?
  • 13 years ago
    Name brand and color of floors?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Charlie, the kitchen was 8'5" accross x 15'. The floors are red oak, original to the house, we just refinished, no stain added. Let me know if you have any other questions, Dawn