Software
Houzz Logo Print
naqui

I was wondering if the crystals are just a single line on the outside or all filled in too

14 years ago
AXO - Marylin Suspension Small Lamp · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi Naqui,
    The Marylin Suspension small by Axo has one ring of crystals. There are no crystals filling the center. Hope this helps, just in case here is a link:
    http://www.2modern.com/AXO-Marylin-Suspension-Small-Lamp
  • 14 years ago
    thank you, i was looking for the square shape and crystals filled inside out would you happen to have that in your store and I'm looking for the brilliant crystal. thank you very much for your help.
    Naqui
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi Naqui,
    Are you possibly looking for this particular one?
    http://www.2modern.com/AXO-Marylin-Suspension-Lamp
    Let me know and if not, let me know which one. We are an online store so I have not seen this in person but it looks beautiful. Thanks Naqui...
  • 14 years ago
    no. but thanks.
Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting