Software
Houzz Logo Print
saslaw

Can you tell me where these floor tiles came from? Thanks very much.

14 years ago
Hill Section Home · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    Love the floor tiles. I would like them on a wall area also as an accent.
  • 14 years ago
    The tile is Oceanside Glasstile Tessera Series in the color Spruce.
  • 11 years ago
    Are the floor/shower tiles 5/8" or 3/8" and were they paper mounted...I'm putting down glass mosaic 5/8" in shower floor...the company says its 100% ok to use in shower but contractor not feeling comfortable... Says it will leak...thoughts?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi lms26, we can't really make recommendations on just any glass tile, but our glass tile is approved for shower floors. This particular tile in the picture is a 1" x 1". If you want more specific information or advice, please feel free to contact our Technical support team at (877) 648-8222 or email TECHSUPPORT@GLASSTILE.COM
  • 11 years ago
    I do not suggest these on the floor, they are very fragile and eventually you will probably regret your decision. Many people do. They often come up.