Software
Houzz Logo Print
sbrunge

What is the brand and color of the paint for the shingles and the door?

14 years ago
Hillgrove · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    this door appears to be a different color than what you listed. Thank you for your answers. It helps. S
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I didn't list the door, actually. It is 2136-20 from Benjamin Moore - HIGH GLOSS. Glad it helps!
  • 14 years ago
    This door appears to be a green-blue - different from what you passed along to me. Would you mind giving out that color and brand of paint? Thank you so much. It helps.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It is Regent Green which is BM #2136-20. It is a blue-green color in High Gloss.
  • 14 years ago
    We just painted similar colors. The home is older and I used a satin exterior white for the trim and windows to mask some of the wood damage. Now I'm wondering if I should have gone semi gloss. Especially on our three sets of French doors. Your thoughts?