Software
Houzz Logo Print
jeanneburns

I love the rug, can you give me any information on it?

14 years ago
Cottage Comfort · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hello, Jeanne! This is Josette, Principal at About:Space and designer of this master bedroom. Yes, the rug is fabulous, and it is one of a kind. The background silver color is wool and the gold toned pattern - which is sort of an abstract leopard/animal - is silk. I think the size was about 10x12. It feels "like butter" on bare toes! We work with a fabulous wholesale rug dealer who scours LA for the perfect rugs for our projects, and he brings them to our clients' homes. He found this one for us, and I don't think he can get another exactly like it, but he always brings us great stuff. If you live in the LA area you are welcome to call me 310-726-0137.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi Jeanne you can go for these options too
    Leaves Wool and Silk Rug · More Info
  • 12 years ago
    Yes, please share with us the info on the paint color. It's lovely.
  • 12 years ago
    Please share wall color.
  • 12 years ago
    I can't find an answer to the color and brand do wall color. Would you share please...
  • 11 years ago

    I found a wool rug (search grey yellow rug) on Overstock's website and couple of years ago - looks very similar to this and it's gorgeous

  • 10 years ago

    years ago I painted a living room in a similar colour - it was from Colour Your World Paint and Wallpaper in Canada and it was called Buttermilk - still looking for this

  • 9 years ago

    Can you share the information of the floor mirror? Very beautiful room.