Software
Houzz Logo Print
whalebones

Where can I go to get a price for the nightstand?

Black nightstand designed by Jodie Rosen.
Custom Millwork · More Info

Comments (15)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    if you email me directly, we can discuss pricing and shipping... thanks for your interest.
  • 13 years ago
    Jodie - I really likes these. Can you email me at dpusa123@gmail.com at pricing for this?
  • 13 years ago
    Me too. Please email me at: jhparrish@gmail.com for pricing/shipping details. Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    I want these nightstands. I live in alaska! How much are they. I have a shipper in Seattle.
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I get the night stand...please advice luzdaisyt@yahoo.com
  • 13 years ago
    Please email me the dimensions, finish and price (inlcuding shipping to zip code 20015 in Washington, DC) of the nightstands? If custom made, I'd prefer a black finish and dimensions of approximately 28 to 30 inches high, 30 to 32 inches wide and 19 or so inches deep. Thanks, lauren.r.howard@gmail.com
  • 13 years ago
    Can you email the price of these nightstands at brenner1524@hotmail.com

    Tyler
  • 13 years ago
    I would like price as well. gioia19@gmail
    Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    This system seems to be totally dysfunctional. I asked this question 7 months ago. Still waiting.
  • 13 years ago
    Please email me the price and shipping for @ carmel264@gmail.com for 06902. Thank you
  • 13 years ago
    i would like the price and dimensions of the night stand tmaries.events@gmail.com
  • 13 years ago
    Also, where can I find your comforter set!
  • 13 years ago
    May I also recieve price, dimensions, and shipping information for the nightstands please at sunn0102@gmail.com. Home base is Alberta, Canada. Thank you!
  • 9 years ago
    Please e mail me the price and dimensions of the night stand. Calves@riversidehealth.org