Software
Houzz Logo Print
marcia_jaeb

Love the vanity. Where can I purchase it or what kind of wood is it

14 years ago
Huff · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thanks! :) This was custom built. It is Teak.
  • 13 years ago
    Love the look of this room, especially the shower walls. But I can't help but wonder that all those indents would be hard to keep clean. Any suggestions about how to do that?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    is there any issue w/ water splashing out of the kohler demilav sink? also would it work w/ a wall mounted faucet? thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This has not been an issue. The client is very neat and clean though, and aware of the importance of keeping the wood dry. I believe a wall mounted faucet would be fine if it was planned properly. I wouldn't recommend it for children. :)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks - no it would be 2 sinks in a master bathroom for adults