I love these chairs, where can I find them to purchase?
14 years ago
Related Stories

GREAT HOME PROJECTSPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easier
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WINDOWSTransom Windows: Why Use Them — and Where?
See How a Little Extra Glass Lets in Light, Air and Style
Full Story
FUN HOUZZWe Can Dream: Hobbit Houses to Rule Them All
Escape the real world and explore your Middle-earth fantasies
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story

LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
DREAM SPACES7 Supermodel Homes and Why Creatives Rent Them
What makes a setting right for fashion and advertising shoots? Find out here
Full Story

Cynthia Taylor-Luce
zenhome
Robeson Design