Software
Houzz Logo Print
emibug

Love the bed cover fitted style. Where did you purchase?

14 years ago
Wyeth · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    I agree. I have a modern home and want that clean look... is the bed cover custom or did you purchase somewhere as is?
  • 14 years ago
    I also agree been looking for one of these and can't seem to find it anywhere . If anyone has the answer to this please e-mail me with it Thanks You Beknet3@att.net
  • 13 years ago
    whats the fabric on the bed cover,
  • 13 years ago
    I too love the bed cap. I would love one for our guest room.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Everyone, We source our furnishings and materials from hundreds of manufacturers, and unfortunately it’s not possible to research the resources at this time for the bed cover at the Wyeth Model.
    Thanks so much for your interest…Happy Designing!