Software
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

Question about gingers in zone 8

20 years ago

Well, It's a little late to ask this question but I ordered some gingers they are (2) rootings each of SCARLET RED and BLUSHING PINK gingers, and one (1) rooting each of HYACINTH BLUE (striking & unusual), REGAL WHITE and GOLDEN YELLOW gingers.

It says they do best in milder climatic 60 to 80 degrees. Can anyone tell me how they will do in my zone 8 with temps in the high 90's some times in the 100's?

It appears I'll have to plant them in pots placing them in the shade, I knew they'd need shade but didn't realize they'd need to be potted. Anyway I'm hoping they do well they are so pretty.

Barb

Comments (5)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio