Software
Houzz Logo Print
tpd1220

Same material

14 years ago
Are the shower, the counter tops, and the floor design with same material, some kind of calacatta marble or porcelain tiles? If so, don't they look too busy?
Master Bathroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It is all a lightly veined calcutta gold marble hand selected at Stone Source in Chicago.
  • 14 years ago
    And it's sooo not busy. Beautiful design as always, Michael. I love seeing everything you do. I think you are a master of understated elegance.
  • 13 years ago
    Michael, where can I buy the vinyl wallcovering?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    gorgeous bathroom. thank you for sharing so much info. I am in the process of gathering ideas for my master bath renovation. Is there any drawback to using marble in the shower? also is there a special sealer for marble in showers? thank you.