Software
Houzz Logo Print
chivis

I love the door. What is it made of? I want to do it in Mexico for my home

14 years ago
House in Redding, Fairfield County, CT · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Door is sheet stainless steel with a very light texture.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you !! I am between this door or another plain made of wood and hang a picture. Which one would be less heavy?
  • 13 years ago
    What do you suggest? I love your style. The picture is taken from the kitchen door. The dinning ceiling would be covered by wood.
    This is one side where you can see the door: from the dinning room and the othernside is from a room where I have a tbale to play card, watch tv, and hunting themes.
  • 13 years ago
    Other sidevof the door. I am still doing the decoration here. New wood tablet curtains, mobiliary, fishbtank "mueble" and a little "caba" for the wine, artificial zebra carpet and new game table for cards
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Aloha! What brand is the rug? Thanks, Kathryn