Software
Houzz Logo Print
shibblawny

What type of floor is this? What is the counter made of?

14 years ago
Home Renovation · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi there, the flooring is 18 x 18 Lagos Azule limestone tiles. The countertop is Statuary marble. Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    I found Lagos Azul Porcelain tiles at Home Depot - that's not the same thing...is it?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Cheryl, we used natural stone tiles. The Porcelain may be a photo image copy of the limestone, done frequently for a floor with less maintenance needed.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm wondering what the wall color is? I love it! I have a similar kitchen color scheme!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It's one of my faves! Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter HC-172- it morphs into what you need it to be warm or cool. Thanks for asking.