Software
Houzz Logo Print
lilangel_16

Cost? And by who?

14 years ago
I like this but I also like corian which would cost less? Where could I get this??
Walnut Countertop With Undermount Sink · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    We manufacture it and sell it. Walnut is around $110 per square foot so it's going to be higher than corian.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm sure I'm missing a post to answer this question. But where can I purchase this counter top?
  • 11 years ago

    What type of walnut is this? It looks lighter than other's I have seen...really beautiful!


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It american black walnut. There are a lot of walnut products out there that are stained so they can be darker. This is the natural color of the wood with a clear coat.


  • 11 years ago

    Thank you J.Aaron!