I used to have quite a few of L.v. the Spring Snowflakes but think I lost them to 'Sticky Finger Disease'. They were planted in the front, no fence, big mistake. I've been looking to replace them for three years.
They liked it where they were but I'm not planting them there again. After looking for three years I've found a source for them.
Anyone have experience growing these bulbs? I would appreciate some advice on the proper way to plant these little gems. Their likes and dislikes, at $9.60 a bulb I don't want to make any mistakes. I really miss these little guys, they would have been blooming shortly, to me they look like pregnant little Snowdrops :-).
A......
Embothrium
Related Professionals
Augusta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westerly Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Merced Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Daytona Beach Landscape Contractors · Palm Bay Landscape Contractors · Danville Landscape Contractors · Everett Landscape Contractors · Florence Architects & Building Designers · Annapolis Architects & Building Designers · Hilton Head Island Architects & Building Designers · Gloucester Architects & Building Designers · Laconia Architects & Building Designers · Syracuse Architects & Building Designers · Harrisburg Architects & Building Designers · Santa Barbara Architects & Building Designers