I have a 25 year old Actinidia k. entertwined with English ivy on a fence. The ivy gets sheared once or twice a year. Can I prune the Actinidia down to the main framework in order to get new growth lower down, or am I better off rooting some cuttings and then taking out the old vine? Although you can't see them, the flowers have a lovely fragrance. The first time I saw this vine my daughter and I were on a garden tour in Victoria, after seeing it of course I had to have one. I didn't know it's name, so lucky for me they knew what it was at the nursery and they ordered one in for me. Back then none of the garden centers/nurseries up here were carrying them.
A......
aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. CanadaOriginal Author
grant_in_seattle
Related Professionals
Fayetteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lebanon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Contractors · Lafayette Landscape Contractors · Miami Landscape Contractors · Flint Landscape Contractors · Portsmouth Landscape Contractors · Canton Landscape Contractors · Montgomery Architects & Building Designers · Dalton Architects & Building Designers · Kansas City Architects & Building Designers · Bartlesville Architects & Building Designers · McAllen Architects & Building Designers · Bloomington Architects & Building Designers · Lafayette Architects & Building Designersaftermidnight Zone7b B.C. CanadaOriginal Author
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. CanadaOriginal Author