I am trying to decide what to plant around a patio that is up on a slope and has a great mountain view off of it. The problem is that it also faces the street so we need a little privacy when we're hanging out there. I am considering planting Rhododendrom PJM Elite shrubs. Does anyone have experience with them on this forum and where is a good place to purchase them on the eastside in the Seattle area?
If you have any other suggestions, I would be happy to hear them, too! I am looking for an evergreen shrub that grows about 4' to 5', not too wide, full sun, that would be soft and pretty around a patio.
Thanks for any suggestions! :)
Judy
buyorsell888
cascadians
Related Professionals
Panama City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Topeka Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cincinnati Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Milwaukee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Medford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vincennes Landscape Contractors · Ashland Landscape Contractors · Coeur d'Alene Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Architects & Building Designers · Wichita Architects & Building Designers · Concord Architects & Building Designers · Auburn Architects & Building Designers · Hudson Architects & Building Designers · Coos Bay Architects & Building Designersjuudyshouse2012Original Author
mdvaden_of_oregon
Embothrium
juudyshouse2012Original Author
daphnexduck
Embothrium
juudyshouse2012Original Author
buyorsell888
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
juudyshouse2012Original Author