Software
Houzz Logo Print
vicarious1_gw

totally new here

20 years ago

Hello. Am from Austria lived 20 years in Hong Kong and China

currently 10 years in South Africa. Will most probably move to Canada VC at first but miss my 2000m2 South African Garden allready. Came across the Banana Belt on the Net. But can not locate HOW far driving from VC ? If too far would consider

buying house and land there IF it is a ideal as it sounds

Who can enlighten me a bit. I love my garden, water features Kois Ducks and not too keen on snow etc. Could not believe my eyes when I pics of house for sale in that area . It sounds as there is a microclimat there all year round AM I CORRECT? Is there a Forum thats specific to that area?

Thank you for any enlightment. and cheers to all from the Country of the most abundand flora .

Remove your finger from the soil as it may start growing

vicarious1

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus