I planted this shrub in a very large pot 4 years ago. The pot was sunk into the ground which is just gravel here in an area between the house and a patio. It has gown to about 12 feet and has done well. This spring it put on a wonderful display of flowers. It is still blooming a bit. However, two days ago it started to droop! I checked the soil and it was damp but I watered it again anyway and it has picked up somewhat but the top half is still droopy and the leaves are getting crispy. I thought this plant could survive a drought, which it certainly hasn't had. Any thoughts about its problem?
jean001
dottyinduncanOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Wichita Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Keene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Barbara Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sebring Landscape Contractors · Grand Island Landscape Contractors · San Jose Landscape Contractors · Montrose Landscape Contractors · Hilo Landscape Contractors · Athens Architects & Building Designers · Dayton Architects & Building Designers · Chattanooga Architects & Building Designers · Killeen Architects & Building Designers · Sault Ste. Marie Architects & Building Designers · Mankato Architects & Building Designers · San Bernardino Architects & Building Designersjean001
Embothrium
Embothrium
dottyinduncanOriginal Author
Embothrium