My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I haen't seen any postings for a few days and was just wondering if anyone has heard anything new. I visited it 2001 and was planning to go back this year. Thank goodness I went before.
Embothrium
Related Professionals
Hopkinsville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ardmore Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elgin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Canton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Farmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint George Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Contractors · Miami Landscape Contractors · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Durango Landscape Contractors · Shreveport Architects & Building Designers · Gaithersburg Architects & Building Designers · Charleston Architects & Building Designers · Lima Architects & Building Designers · York Architects & Building Designers