I have a campanula I got in a trade last fall. It's kindof odd, and kindof neat, but I'm worried about how invasive it's going to be. It looks like a campanula takesimana "Elizabeth" to me, but could be another takesimana or maybe even a punctata. It's about 1' tall. It has 3" faded pink bells that are zigzagged at the bottom, and spotted & hairy inside. Anyone in the area have experience with this plant? Should I move it to a pot, or dry shade, or something? Anyone remember trading one of these at the November Green Elephant? Chances are whoever gave it to me told me what to expect, but I couldn't remember everything I should have.
Thanks!
Laura
Embothrium
nezbineOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Aurora Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Logan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salisbury Landscape Contractors · Columbia Landscape Contractors · Winston-Salem Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Plattsburgh Landscape Contractors · Las Cruces Landscape Contractors · Coeur d'Alene Landscape Contractors · Twin Falls Landscape Contractors · Dothan Architects & Building Designers · Beckley Architects & Building Designers · Enfield Architects & Building Designers · Grand Forks Architects & Building Designers · Syracuse Architects & Building Designershemnancy
nezbineOriginal Author