Hi all.
I gave Walt Rockfellow an Agave parryi given to me by a friend way way back. It was planted in my grandmothers garden in Snohomish on Blackmans lake in the 1980's. When she died, my parents wanted nothing to do with it, and I was renting a house. And all I wanted to do is have fun, fun, fun. So.........I gave the Agave to my friend Walt. He called me and informed me it has bloomed. The flower spike is 15'. Does anyone else know of an Agave blooming in the Pacific Northwest. He told me he knows of none.
-Brian
ian_wa
homernoyOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Murfreesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amherst Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rocky Mount Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Durango Landscape Contractors · Kalispell Landscape Contractors · Indianapolis Architects & Building Designers · Greensboro Architects & Building Designers · Grand Rapids Architects & Building Designers · Canton Architects & Building Designers · Bennington Architects & Building Designers · Kenosha Architects & Building Designers · Monroe Architects & Building Designers · Liberal Architects & Building Designers · Medford Architects & Building Designersspring_chicken
homernoyOriginal Author
Embothrium
ian_wa
Embothrium
spring_chicken