Software
Houzz Logo Print
violetta1976

suggestions for flowering perrenials?

18 years ago

I fell in love with some pictures of different Dianthus, until I read somewhere that they don't like getting too wet! Scratch that idea!

Does anyone know of any flowering perrenials that can withstand full sun all summer and yet survive our grey skies and rain all winter? It seems a lot to ask out of any one plant, but there has to be something out there... Oh, and on top of the sun, heat, and wetness, it needs to do well in containers!

Maybe I should just stick to annuals if I want bright blooms in the summer? I just hate making the investment every year, and it's so nice to see things growing up on their own as the seasons change.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio