Software
Houzz Logo Print
kelly35

Could you please tell me the color of the cabinets up top. Great job and thank you,

14 years ago
Lido Isle Home · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Wow. This laundry/craft room is pretty awesome. I also say "GREAT JOB!"

    Can I ask what materials the counter tops are? It looks like a laminate, but I'm second guessing this because of the apron font sink.

    If I had to critique one thing, (this is the smallest critique ever) I'm personally not super loving the color of the basketweave floor... I would have selected a lighter color. But again, this space as a whole is PHENOMENAL!
  • 13 years ago
    I love the color and style of the floor! I just wish my space was as large!
  • 13 years ago
    The floor and counter tops are a great color, what happened with the bricks?
  • 13 years ago
    love the apron sink
  • 13 years ago
    wish i had that counter space!
  • 13 years ago
    what are the measurements of this room?