Software
Houzz Logo Print
jeremiahc_gw

Help - Something is eating my plants

12 years ago

Whatever this pest is, it's gotten to more plants than last year. We moved in last year and noticed the Lilac bush looked a little sickly. It was a hot year so I just assumed it was related to that, but this year I'm noticing similar problems on my other plants.

Please help, it is so discouraging!

After doing some digging online, I thought maybe the problem is aphids, but I have searched high and low and haven't seen a single one.

I thought maybe herbicide overspray, but its affecting new growth and I know they haven't sprayed near us for months.

The attached picture is of the lilac that has it the worst. New growth on shoots are not healthy either. I have more pictures but am not sure how to upload more than one. Its affecting my peonies, my hydrangea, korean lilacs, and burning bush. I know I have Gall wasp on my young Oak tree that suffers every year. So I'm assuming that is it's only problem. My veggies seem to be ok at this point.

I have tried and tried searching this site and the web, I haven't been able to find anything that I think fits.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting