Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barb13_gw

Free seeds

barb13_gw
9 years ago

I have had some extra seeds and in my last post said that I would send some for the price of a SASE and only two people wrote and wanted them. But I have two groups of about 15 each of Celadine (yellow and white) left so if anyone would like them just email me for my address and send a SASE and I will save them for you. If you have never tried seeds they are fun and so cute. It will take awhile before you get flowers but let me know if you would like me to save them. Also I have two more seedpods for Celadine that should be ready in the next month or so. Barb

P.s. Here is a picture of the plant. The seeds are sometimes different then the parents.

Comments (16)

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Here is the picture of some of the seeds that I have started last month. Barb

p.s. They are a little bigger now but took this picture about 2 weeks ago.

• plumeriai45
    9 years ago

I would be interested...how do I contact you?

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Plumerial45,

All you have to do to send someone a email is to click on their name and write out the email. I did get two emails already but I will have more seeds in the next month or so. Thanks, Barb

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    9 years ago

Id like some celadine seeds please. save me some from the next batch.going to message you but just in case leaving message here.

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hello everyone, I am only going to send seeds to people that live in the U.S. I am just to old to be breaking any laws at this point in my life. Hope everyone understands. Barb

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Christina, Who just email me, you did not leave a email address so can not write back to you. All seeds are taking for this time and will post when the other two seedpods are ready. Should be within a month. Barb

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I have one more seedpod that will be ready in a week or less. Only have one more person that I am holding seeds for so at this point I will have two more sets of seeds to give away for a SASE. Please only people in the U.S. Just click on my name and send me a email and I will get back to you and give you my address. Barb

p.s. Here is the same picture of the seeds that I started and how much they have grow.

9 years ago

I am interested.

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi CinnieO, All you need to do is click on my name and send me a email so I can send you my address. Barb

9 years ago

Hi I sent one when I replied. did you get it?

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

No, but I send you an email with all information. Barb

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I have two people for now and after the seedpod opens if I have any left I will post this again. Thanks and enjoy your weekend everyone, Barb

• virgo1667
    9 years ago

Please can I have some too of your Seeds? I don't have a Celadine yet....Greatly appreciate it...my email address is Sarahhanson67@yahoo.com or my phone number is 8587154618..I live in San Diego, California..Thank you in advance!

• virgo1667
    9 years ago

By the way, how do you get your Plumeria to produce Seed Pod? I tried hand pollinating my Plumerias but no Luck, can you give me any advice please if you know how? Ty

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Virgo, I send you a email but only think that I had luck hand pollinating one plumeria. Most of the time I find that Mother nature is the luck I have. So many are so tall that I would never had been able to even reach it. I just keep trying and watch a lot of videos. Barb

• virgo1667
    9 years ago

Lol, many thanks Barb, I hope one day the Butterflies, Bees or moth will pollinate my Plumeria that would be so AWESOME seeing personally my Tree Pod, can't wait..

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living