panhandle_seed_swap

skyblue52 :)

Panhandle_Seed_Swap
April 19, 2014

Skyblue52, Susan, is a wonderful, thoughtful, generous swapper. She sent me an awesome package for the O.B.F. "Buried Treasure" swap. A well-packed little box of garden goodies including a double white iris and elephant garlic from Gardens Alive! Thank you, Susan!

• Melinda Hagen

Just did a swap with her in OBF and she sent wonderful seeds! Thrilled with her selections! Melinda

• cottonwood468

Skyblue was my swap partner and I loved the things she chose for me. She was one of the originals that inspired me to join the group. So glad I got to be partners with Susan.

• Melinda Hagen

She took the time to make Christmas cards out of her garden pics and then sent me the seeds from the picture! Doing this out of the kindness of her heart for the SSS! I so appreciate it and loved it! Thanks, Melinda

• bluee19

Skyblue52 (Susan) participated in the Secret Santa Swap 2014 (SSS) and she was one of my secret santas. Thank you for sending me a picture of the Morning Glory which I think was from your garden and for sharing your seeds. I appreciate being thought of during the Holiday season. It helped make my Christmas a little brighter!!

This post was edited by bluee19 on Sat, Jan 3, 15 at 12:02

• smitties

Received morning glory seeds along with a picture of the mother plant from Susan. Thank you so much. These will look so pretty climbing next to my shed.

• cottonwood468

Skyblue52 sent me a well packed bunch of seeds. Now that it is planting time, I see I have put off the R & R for too long! The Matt's Wild Cherry and Delicious are sprouted and growing. Loved the extras, too, and the cute seed packs. Thank you, Susan!!

• lorabell_gw

Just received the Round Robin seed box from skyblue52 and what a treat it was! Great packaging, great seeds. So appreciate the care that was given! Thanks again.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )

Susan was a great host for the April Winds Round Robin Swap. Everything went smoothly and it was a lot of fun. Thanks Skyblue52/Susan!