Software
Houzz Logo Print
ntar

love the doors and windows

13 years ago
Do you mind telling me who is the maker of the doors and windows? They look like Andersen. They are gorgeous and contrast beautifully with the neutral palette.
Caruth · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Kolbe Windows - www.kolbe-kolbe.com
  • 13 years ago
    Are these the coal black from kolbe-kolbe? This house is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Betsy315, I'm sorry I do not know the exact color. If you speak to the team at Kolbe Windows, I'm sure they could help you find a similar color.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    hello, are these steel or wood? thanks!


  • PRO
    3 years ago

    Your modern house is absolutely exquisite! The way the matching iron french doors seamlessly blend with the overall design is truly remarkable. On that note, I'd like to introduce you to our company IWD's exceptional collection of iron doors. By choosing our iron doors, you can rest assured that you're investing in a product that combines aesthetic appeal with exceptional craftsmanship and security. Our iron doors are designed to make a lasting impression while providing you with peace of mind. You can check out our website ironwroughtdoors.com to get more options.