Software
Houzz Logo Print
bvo1bvo1

Martha!! What stain did they use??

13 years ago
I want to hire you! Where do I find you? i am a single guy that is building a big beautiful home...need lots of help. I am buying a custom black walnut wood island top like this you made. But they can't get the stain color right? They are sooo confused. Any help?
Parkwood Road Residence Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Thanks for your interest! This is a custom-mixed stain. Please contact us directly and we will be happy to give you more information. Best!

    Martha O’Hara Interiors
    design@oharainteriors.com
    www.oharainteriors.com
  • 13 years ago
    Hey Martha. Thanks for the response. I' m still learning this Houzz thing! I think I finally got them to give me a good stain color. I am not sure why they had to show me tan and black first??...but they finally got it close.

    Where are you out of? Are you anywhere near Raleigh?
  • 13 years ago
    Wthat is the brand name of the counter stools here? They would be great at my oversized counter.