Software
Houzz Logo Print
sissyz_gw

countdown is on!

21 years ago


'til Mid TN Swap!

Comments (20)

  • 21 years ago

    WHA-HOOO!!! Can't wait afor the fun to begin!!!!!

  • 21 years ago

    Trying to get a loan at the local bank, to buy a tank of
    fuel. If the loan doesn't go through, I may have to hitch
    hike up there with no plants.
    Norm

  • 21 years ago

    We're getting a second mortgage so we can fill up BOTH cars and come.
    It's about time to start making calls to our elected officials and raise ten kinds of @&%# about this garbage. We're paying for their transportation as well! If they had to fill up their own vehicles with their own money (our money) I bet they'd work a little harder to get this straight. Geez Louise.

  • 21 years ago

    Who is Louise, and is she the one raising the price of crude, and burning down refineries???

  • 21 years ago

    where can i get info on this swap? i live in cookeville and my have a limited # of plants to bring but i would be interested. thanks ~Ryan

  • 21 years ago

    Ryan I just sent you the Swap Info sheet. Holler at me if you have any questions.

  • 21 years ago

    I would like a swap info sheet, too, please. I feel the NEED to get to one soon!

  • 21 years ago

    lmieke I sent you the info sheet from Jeff...if you don't get it, let Jeff or myself know and we will send it again.

    Hope you get to come.

    Jan

  • 21 years ago

    So that's the funny feeling I've been having. I'm craving a plant swap and soon! I potted up babies today and will be posting a list of things I will have to swap later. Anyone want to do any pre-trades this Spring????Hasn't today been beautiful and I saw on the news that we are to have SUN!!!! for the next 4 days. I'll be so sore that I'll need a crane to lift me up off my knees. Take care everyone and have some fun this week. With my love and wishing you God's blessings, Mona

  • 21 years ago

    If I haven't missed the Mid TN plant swap, can someone forward the info on it to me?

    Thanks,
    Daniel

  • 21 years ago

    Daniel, you have mail.

    Jan

  • 21 years ago

    Jan, could you email the swap info to me also for the website? I don't think I am getting Jeff's emails. I got an email from Joe Weaver this morning and he will be sending me some swap pictures to use too. Hopefully I will get it all together in the next week.

    Thanks!
    Rebecca

  • 21 years ago

    Can I get someone to send me info on the swap too, please?

  • 21 years ago

    May I please have a swap info sheet, too? Thanks,
    Mary

  • 21 years ago

    Kim and Mary I've sent yu the info...let me know if you don't get it.

    Jan

  • 21 years ago

    So did I!

  • 21 years ago

    Geez, not much time left to get ready...

  • 21 years ago

    2 weeks from today!!! Yiipee

  • 21 years ago

    Hi, everyone, would someone send me the swap info sheet also. I know I was there last year, but I do not remember how to get there. Also, what is needed for lunch goodies. I do not want to bring more of the same. Let me know - I am open to making something or bringing soda, water, etc.
    Sharon

  • 21 years ago

    Sharon,almost at the bottom of the TN forum page is Jeff's thread about the new website for the plant swap....check it out...all the info is there...Rebecca did a wonderful job making it.

    Jan

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz