Software
Houzz Logo Print
big_orange_vol

Webpage question

21 years ago

I sure that somebody out here is capable of designing and maintaining a webpage...gratis

Any possibility that one of ya'll could volunteer?

It would be very much appreciated. I'd do it but I'm a neophyte goob when it comes to computer stuff.

Email me if you're interested in picking up some really great karma. ;-)

Jeff

Comments (11)

  • 21 years ago

    This would be a page for the Middle Tennessee Plant Swap. Guess I should have mentioned that first. Duh!

  • 21 years ago

    I'd be happy to donate web space at my domain -- complete with the capability to do forms, php, ftp, and so on -- but I don't have time to do the site itself. If someone else is willing to actually do the pages, they could use ftp to upload them to my domain space. You could have mostly any name you liked -- http://midtennplantswap.doberinfo.com , or whatever.

    Just let me know if this would help!

  • 21 years ago

    Hey Jeff, great idea, its about time we had a webpage for the swap!

    It just so happens that I am married to a very talented web designer. She could do the site and upload it to your domain Doc. We could even use our server space on our knology account, but they like to charge $2 a month for extra email accounts. One of the little things that is different between Earthlink and Knology.

    If you guys are interested in doing this, then give Bec an email, and she can work it out with you all. I will be gone on a scout camping trip all weekend. Wish me luck!

    By the way our email is southernskies@knology.net

    Doug

  • 21 years ago

    Great. I've got tons of web space and bandwidth. BOV, if you set it up with Bec just have her email me after she's agreed to do it.

  • 21 years ago

    Sounds like a plan. You guys are the bomb!

  • 21 years ago

    Dang, I turn my back and he signs me up! J/K! Would love to do it. Jeff, email me all the info that is needed on the swap and I will see if I can hack something out this weekend while the boys are off playing in the woods.

    Thanks doc! I will holler at you when I get something down.

    Rebecca

  • 21 years ago

    Doc and Rebecca, thank you BOTH so much for volunteering to do this for us. You both are keepers in my book.

    Jan

  • 21 years ago

    I will as soon as I get home. Thanks again!

  • 21 years ago

    Jeff, how long does it take for you to get home? *grin*

    Hey, I have Joe Weaver on board to contribute some pics from the last spring swap. I didn't take very many so I don't have much to choose from, unless I put a pic of BOV sleeping on the front page, LOL!

    Rebecca

  • 21 years ago

    I had been fishing Saturday down at Tim's when I sent that (we didn't do worth a lick). Lavonne had me doing yard work after I got home until dark Saturday and Sunday.

    All I have is the Swap Notice. I'm sending it to you right now. Email me and lets see what we can come up with.

    I WASN'T SLEEPING! I was looking at the ground and it just looked like I was sleeping from the angle of the camera shot.

  • 21 years ago

    Hey guys --

    did you get this all arranged? Rebecca -- whenever you're ready, send me an email and I'll send you instructions for getting access to my web space. It's set up for ftp rather than FrontPage -- I hope that's okay! :-)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio