Software
Houzz Logo Print
farmerbell

Nursery for tropical lovers!

21 years ago

I have recently discovered a nursery in Nashville that has lots of great tropicals, as well as standard nursery stock. You will also find plants that one does not normally find in most nurseries. One of the owners, Cal Owen, Jr., is extremely knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions.

I have been twice in the past week and bought among other things another banana, elephant ear ('Lime Zinger', "Banana Split" yuccas, hardy amarylis, and am waiting on other elephant ears to get a little larger.

The nursery is called Blooms Nursery and Landscaping and is located at 610 Thompson Lane, 1/2 mile west of Nolensville Road/Thompson Lane intersection, on right just under after the underpass. Phone (615) 255-4663

Thanks to the person who posted a notice about Savannah Nursery in Columbia last year. I recently bought some palms and crinum lilies there.

Comments (2)

Sponsored